NOW OPEN IN BIG SKY'S TOWN CENTER
New to Big Sky, our Montana-style chophouse will satisfy all. Not unlike a butcher's block, it is a careful blend of rugged and refined. Menu highlights include crowd-pleasing shareables, seafood, soups, salads - and a butcher's block featuring a selection of hand cut prime, Wagyu, aged beef and a variety of regional and Montana game like Elk Loin, Bison Ribeye, and Venison Rack - which can be finished to your liking. If you have room for more, select from homemade sweets - like our signature Maple Glazed Doughnuts.
Come get cozy by the fireplace while enjoying a handcrafted cocktail or choose from our exceptional wine list. Even the most discerning enthusiast will be satisfied. Block 3 also boasts an extensive selection of whiskey and bourbon, as well as local beers.
- Sunday 5PM-9PM (Closed October 1 - December 16)
- Monday 5PM-9PM (Closed October 1 - December 16)
- Tuesday 5PM-9PM
- Wednesday 5PM-9PM
- Thursday 5PM-9PM
- Friday 5PM-10PM
- Saturday 5PM-10PM
- Cuisine: Chophouse, American, Full Bar
- Dress Code: Smart Mountain Casual
- Setting: Restaurant, Bar, Patio
- Kid's Menu: Available at Restaurant